Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spring colors

I am definitely waiting for spring, sat down with a green card stock, which I haven't used since Christmas and decided to go on with it.
I wanted to use the flower die cut along with the cut out cards stock. So this is what I had come up with. Used the felt leaves to complete the look.
Wanted to stamp a friendly sentiment for  friends, and I am sure this cheerful card is good enough to cheer up people in this gloomy cold weather.
Did a bit of sponging on the inside.

This card is up for the following challenge:



My inspiration is similar to Kerin Sylvester, I was inspired by the greenery and flowers in a garden.


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 



3 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for Spring too. I know it has to be getting close. Your card is super sweet..love the buttons:) Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card!! thank you for joining us over at TSB Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete