Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Always Friends

The diagonal stripes is my favorite technique other than sponging. I have many diagonal stripes cards on the blog.
You can choose ink too, but I always choose designer paper to create my stripes (my ink collection is very humble).
I chose a very light colored floral pattern paper.
A white card stock, light purple crochet lace.  A flowery embellishment with bluish green leaves.
The stamped sentiment is in lavender color, but it looks brownish, I think!
Kept the colors really soft. A beautiful card for a girlfriend!

The floral bloom.

The designer paper I used.
Entering this card for the STAMPlorations Challenge


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Love how you'v eased the diagonal strips of DP, Rahmat! Thanks for sharing your favourite technique with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete