Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Colourful Chevron

I made this card after seeing the fusion challenge, the colourful chevrons were eye catching.
I had spent a lot of time on this card, but very happy how fabulous it has turned out. Made it yesterday, but couldn't get a good picture since the weather was really cloudy and gloomy the whole day. Managed some pictures today, so sharing it today before I get caught up in my busy day and upcoming school week.
First I had added two panels, colored in ombre, on the card, since I am following a sketch. Then went on to color the chevrons. If you look closely, the changing colors of the chevrons is visible. I don't know how long it took to color ;)
Stamped the sentiment, and wrote 'mom' using stencil.
Added a tiny butterfly and some tiny hearts. 



Posting this to







Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rahmat - your Mom will love this card with those colorful chevrons - it would make anyone happy! Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time and attention to detail really paid off with your card Rahmat...it is so well done, and such a perfect example for our Fusion challenge this week. I bet you see a lot of CASEing of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Your coloring looks wonderful on the chevrons. Thanks for playing along with us at fusion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, Rahmat! I love the colorful chevrons! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations! Always great having you there and sharing your creations!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous chevrons Rahmat! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete