Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Double slider boy card

Sharing a very different card. It is a boy card. I make lots of children cards, that's how I got hooked into card making - making cards for my son and daughter. This card needs tons of patience!!
I make double slider cards but not that often. My usual ones have two panels sliding out, so that you can write on both ends.
But this one is a modified design suggested by my darling SON. He asked me to create a pocket to put the gift money in one of the panels. It did make sense,  write a message on one side and put your gift money on the other side.
To add up, I created a spinning panel on the front,  and put up a car. Worked with grey color to give a road feel.
It came out good but not sure if want to try a complicated project again.
All the embellishments including the car are stickers as I am entering for a sticker themed challenge. 



The panels.

Once fully pulled open, the card increases in length by three times! Need to push in either one or  both the sides to close.


Added a neon hand sticker to indicate the 'pull' sign.

Entering this card for the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful boy-card - and a great take on this week's money-theme! Thanks a lot for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful boy card. Love your ideas behind the creating process. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, how fun! I don't think I'd have the patience for that-lol. Thanks for playing along at the Clear it out challenge blog. See you Tuesday for a brand new challenge!

    ReplyDelete