Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Interlocking hearts

A super simple card with interlocking hearts. I made it as a wedding anniversary card,  and for me weddings are pure. I wanted to bring that purity on my card too. I chose white on white. Die cut the hearts, added the double sided tape before die cutting,  so that it's easy to add silver and red glitter later. This is one of the best ways to add glitter,  and  it sticks pretty well to the tape and doesn't fall off.
Used foam adhesive on the front panel and also on the hearts to give a dimension to the card.
I added a very simple sentiment as it is the hearts which have to do the talking here :)
I am very pleased with this card! 


The sun is shining so brightly here that I changed the side for the picture to get the reflection on the glitter, which is very evident here.

A close up on the interlocking hearts. 


Linking this with the CASology
A wedding anniversary card.

A CAS card

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your feedback, if you are not in a hurry :) Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Absolutely love that you let these glittery hearts shine on their own and everything else is clean and white. I never thought of using double sided tape before die cutting, brilliant idea! This card is a winner for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat, the hearts do indeed do the talking on this gorgeous, sparkly card! LOVE the interlocking hearts and the perfectly adhered glitter. Great tip, thank you! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the the pretty glittery hearts and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the super simplicity of it and those glittery hearts! Great idea to interlock them. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining CASology in the celebrations, tune in we have more to come and blog candy!, so check out CASology's post TODAY to see what is coming!!!!

    ---Also check out my special post tomorrow -for MORE Fun, Prize and a GAME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! So elegant and clean. I really like those hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your interlinked, glittery hearts are fantastic! I love them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Rahmat! Clever, bold CAS and glittery! Just perfect! Congrats on your HM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on HM for this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rahmat, congratulations on the HM honor from CASology for your romantic anniversary card!! I am happy to be your newest follower and I'd love to have you follow me, too, if you like!! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for your HM dear Rahmat you really rock..your cas design is totally different than other participant..love that interlocking heart and the bling...really caught my eyes...you Rock being four time HM...hope you like to hop to my blog too big hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for your HM at CASology. The amount of love you put into making of this card is clearly evident. Love how that glittery heart sparkles.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card on the winners post! Congrats and this is truly such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete