Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Watercolor flowers

I am sharing a very bright and cheerful card, quite a contrast to what the weather here is at the moment. A subconscious me is thinking of my hometown Hyderabad, India,  where it is really bright and sunny now. Kiddos have just one more exam left and Friday they get their report cards and there comes the much awaited summer vacations.
  OK onto my card now, since there are a few challenges calling for watercolors, I thought of making a card using one. Using water coloring after a while.
I drew flowers and colored using the Stabilo watercolor pencils, and then ran a lightly water dipped brush over. I also added contrasting dots on the card and water colored those too. Finally stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle.



Linking this card to 

 This is my first time here, even though I am following this blog for quite sometime...I am glad that I finally made something for it!



Used watercolor pencils for my coloring! 

 I had used white as my neutral with these bright cheerful oranges!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Truly a happy, bright and cheerful card :) You have great drawing skills, all the flowers are similar and look as if stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and "sunshiney" card

    Kathyk
    GDTM Simply Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours and flowers
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty one layer card Rahmat! Sounds like your looking forward to summer! Enjoy! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely sunny blooms Rahmat, they certainly are cheery!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sunny card Rahmat!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete