Followers

Friday, August 1, 2014

Shaped card

I thought of sharing a previously made shape card,  which is apparently sitting in my pictures collections. So thought of linking it to Virginia's View Challenge.


This card was made for my friend Grace, it was from a couple girls together, so shaped cards are great, if you want to write a  group message.
The sentiment is typed on computer. The hexagonal fold took forever to do. Seriously it took me 3 tries and 3 hours to just get the perfect fold.
Saving a template for future uses to make my life easier!

The card front, I just added a diecut leaves, and a sheer bloom, a green twine,  and few rhinestones and distressed the edges in green ink.


the back side, I stamped each trait of the sentiment on each petal, and distressed the edges in pink ink, and added stitches.

The inside - About 8 girls wrote in this card, each petal for individual message.


This is how it looks on the outside, once completely open.
 Do let me know if you need the measurements for the templates, I would love to share :D

Linking up with

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Way too cool Rahmat !! I love that flower and the the way ur card folds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite a cool idea for a shaped card! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rahmat, your shape card is so intricate and fabulous! I love the insert and fold up feature! Thank you SO much for linking this up for the first entry in this challenge! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Challenge! Your support and feedback are so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete