Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More pattern paper fun

I made this card yesterday night. I was really impressed with myself when I last made a card for Virginia's pattern paper challenge. I already knew that I would be using the technique in future, so here I am with another card using the same fuzzy cut for the leaves, but this time I decided to add another fuzzy cut flowers from a pattern paper.
Its a simple looking card, other than the time it took me to cut everything, the assembly part was a piece of cake. Added few rhinestones to the flower center, and stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations and I am done.




A close up at the leaves.
the paper I used for the flowers.
The paper for the leaves
Linking this card with the

The challenge is for pattern papers, and I have used it for my flowers and leaves.

This is my 2nd entry with fuzzy cuts.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. A second entry to AAA Cards - well thank you! You've really gone to town with all the fussy cutting on this card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of DPs Rahmat. Love the contrast between the textured background and the smooth flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! You have inspired me to go take a second look at my design paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! Your card looks beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us again at AAA cards Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of dp and the fussy cutting! Thanks for joining in at AAA~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fussy cutting is fab, Rahmat! I admire your patience and I really like your fringed flowers. This is a great way to get use out of patterned papers. Thanks for sharing it with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete