Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Music and dance

A quick share, was suddenly hit by an idea, and you know sometimes you just need to follow your intuitions and see what you come up with. 
My morning routines are always with music, I connect my S5 to the home theater and then I start my morning housework, so it was a usual day to begin with, and during lunch time I was hit with idea, and lunch by my side, I sat down to make this card. Its a simple CAS card like most of my cards. I chose a shimmery gray card stock to make the phone, I was trying to make my Samsung galaxy S5. I think made a mini version ;)
The sentiment is computer generated, it happens many times that I use quotes on my cards, and cannot find the stamps, so I always end up printing my sentiments.
I also chose the same color scheme to do the earphones, and rounded the corners of the card.





Linking this with 
I have pretty much stick to the words, and made this card!
FACE THE MUSIC AND DANCE

The theme is to use metal, though I have not used any metal, but my interpretation is that,  a phone does have some metal in it, so I chose a gray color to fit in , I hope it qualifies!

I have not used any stamps on my card.

Another entry here, I can add many cards, as I work with a very few colors on my cards, but I think I will stop after this entry ;)

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. What a clever card, Rahmat! Great idea with the string!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting card..love the mobile ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really funny ;)))
    Great card!! Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING idea Rahmat ... it crossed my mind to do a phone and headphones but glad you did this it's fabulous. Great CAS card and ideal for teenagers.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rahmat! What a stylish design, perfect masculine/teenage card and great for our theme this week
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic and modern. V clearly found d perfect challenge for u at lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done...what a great idea!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, a very modern take on the theme - great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the wording !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a unique take on our challenge, Rahmat and I agree with my teamie, Kripa looks like this challenge has been perfect for you. Your card looks very lovely!
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu Challenge #39 and Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply love the cards that have some creative thought process and meaning to them....and that's the reason why I find this card absolutely fantastic. Very brilliantly executed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Rahmat... Brilliant idea... Simple yet very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an elegant card! Thank you for joining us at Lulupu challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super idea! I love the sentiment and the mini phone. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really cool card with really wise words!! LOVE it. Thank you for joining us at KIS! challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rahmat - congrats on your shout out at LIM! Such a clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this!!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!

    ReplyDelete