Followers

Friday, September 19, 2014

Sunburst card

Sharing a card, which I made 2 days back. I made a sunburst card using a textured yellowish card stock and plain white. It took a while to assemble, since I decided to do a complete circle, but to the edge. This card is a very different sunburst from my previous ones.
I added a circle and stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations on it.
Added a ribbon, and another sentiment from Avery Elle to finish off.



Linking this card with

I wanted to do the stencils first, but changed my mind and CASE-d this card using a sunburst pattern.

Added only yellow along with black and white.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out. What a neat sunray design, so glad you could play along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome take on our challenge, Rahmat. I'm totally loving that idea of creating that sunburst using textured cardstock. Looks fabulous !!
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #39 & Best of luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!
    thanks for sharing at AAA cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahmat, this could not be more perfect! You can't help but feel the warmth. Thank you for your bright and sunny creation in the gallery at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sun! Such a warm, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea (the pre-texured paper)! I can the sun's warmth in this card. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Cheer, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant!!! And by that I mean YOU! This card will drag the recipient down happiness lane... kicking and screaming. LOVE it! Can't help but stalk you now! :)
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu challenge # 39

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card. The textured orange is really beautiful against d white.

    ReplyDelete