Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A non traditional Valentine card

Hello everyone!
Sharing the first card of the year,  I made it inspired by the Paper Smooches Sketch. I chose non traditional colors to make a valentine card. I chose a vanilla card base, and chose a grey card front, I stamped the hearts from Paper smooches - Sweets hearts stamp set to create my front, I had used distress ink - barn door to stamp these hearts randomly.
The banner is also from the same stamp set, and so is the sentiment too.
I added a furry heart, to finish off the card, its a simple card, made using only one stamp set.
Hope you all like it!





Linking it to the

Paper Smooches SPARKS


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so funky and cool! That fuzzy leopard print is awesome - especially with the red hearts and kraft. And your layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that furr heart.. so cute card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN and love that all red love
    and cute leopard print look great there...
    and you made your HEART self at the sentiment? Cute...
    fab valentine card in non traditional color..
    apa kabar Rahmat..
    do you like the idea to exchange our card I will send you some japanese and Batik paper dari Indonesia..
    hope you like it and just reply with your address..my mail is monik1973 at yahoo dot com
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete