Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Another flowery treat

Good morning everyone! Sharing a quick card, which I made 2 days back.
It is a one layer card, I chose white base, and did some masking and sponged the grey ink to form a panel, and then I stamped the sentiment on the panel. Afterwards, I stamped the flowers, This is from my new stamp sets which I purchased recently, from Wplus Designs. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. Hope you like this simple card.



Linking this card with:

Less is More
My card is a one layer card, and it is a congratulations car for a new beginning.
One Layer Cards 
once more and this time our theme for your cards is 
New Beginnings.

NBUS
I am already done with all 3 entries here, and this entry is just for fun,,,,I have some goodies and the challenge is perfect to link up....even though it is 3 entries per person!!


CASology


Color Throwdown
 I have used the colors from the palette.


Virginia's View Challenge
 Here is another entry before the challenge wraps up! I enjoyed playing here.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love that masking job and those bright, fun colors! Always a treat when I stop by here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your OLC, great design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stunning, totally eye-catching and gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing Rahmat
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design for those tricky one-layer cards! I love it, Rahmat! And I love that you are using your new goodies! Thank you for linking to my NBUS Challenge #3 again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, what super stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Rahmat. Love the little flowers and the way you used the colors. The bright yellow is the perfect touch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat, this is very pretty! I honestly thought your grey panel was vellum when I first looked at it! Absolutely love your colour scheme too. It is perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat, I do love a one-layer card with pretty flowers on it! Well done, once again! I love the gray inking for your sentiment panel, and the pretty floral colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASology using your NBUS...your card is perfect for all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright pops of colour and the subtle way you highlighted the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! I LOVE how vibrant your colors are! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete