Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Live with all your heart

Hello, a quick share of a card, I made this one 2 days back.
I chose white base, and I printed this image from Aurora did stamps, I won few images a couple months in a challenge win. I used pencils and markers to color this image and then added it with a pink frame, and stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations, trendy butterflies. A very simple card, other than coloring nothing much is done here.



Linking this with:

Inkspirational



Aurora Wings Challenge



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Rahmat, this card is so gorgeous! So springy and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't look simple to me Rahmat! Your colouring is outstanding, looks of tricky bits to colour but you done and excellent job. Semtiment fits perfectly. Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the way you coloured the image. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the soft, pretty colours. Great sentiment too. xx

    I've got this image - must get it out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Awesome the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat, your card is stunning...amazing colouring of a fabulous image and, of course, the addition of butterflies has me swooning! Thank you for sharing your She Art inspired card at Ink!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is stunning and so perfect for the Inkspirational challenge. This has to be a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect sentiment with the image you've chosen, Rahmat! Love your soft coloring and lovely CAS design. Thanks so much for joining our ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sentiment for all occasions, and I LOVE your CAS approach on this card. The image has a lot of details, which are brought out nicely with your soft coloring. Great balance for a stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings challenge, Rahmat!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete