Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

A summery card

Hello all, a quick share, I made this card yesterday.
I chose a white base, and then I added some scripted DP from Spring collection, and added 2 flags and a front panel, I stamped the front panel with Mama Elephant - freestyle florals., and the sentiment is from Uniko Studios.



I am linking this card with:

Freshly Made Sketches


Fusion Card Challenge

Little tangles


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the simple flowers and the beautiful, happy colors. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat, love the flowers! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love those pretty flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FUSION.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete