Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Faux shaker, and splashes

Good morning all, I am sharing 2 cards today, which I made yesterday night.
The first one up is a faux shaker card, I am just mimicking the look of a shaker card here. I chose all white, I die cut the front using MFT DIEnamics, and the back is the same size size as the die cut panel, I did stamping on the back one using Wplusdesigns- Embroidered bouquet, the sentiment is also from the same set, I really love this set very much, as you all know I do real embroidery on my cards a lot, I added an yellow card stock to frame it, and adhered it to the base, very simple looking card, but it was a bit time consuming, it has 4 layers on it.





Linking this one with:

Virginia's view Challenge
I have a few layers here, I think my 2nd entry here.

Just Us Girls
I am going in with teal, coral, and green.

CHALLENGE: Get Sketchy with Joni #1
I am pretty much sticking to the sketch here

 

Always Playing with paper
I was inspired by the flowers and the yellow color here

Little Tangles
Another entry here



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is a simple one layer card, I chose some water colors in purple and magetna, and splashed it over the card to create a background, and then used Hero Arts- Sketched letters to stamp the sentiment in bold letters, and the tiny birthday sentiment is from my custom made stamps.
Added few sequins and rhine stones to finish off.



Linking this one A Blog Named Hero
It's a simple CAS card using some hero arts stamps.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. Wow!! I just stopped and stared at that first card for a good long while. It is truly a masterpiece work of art!!! And it's so good to see you playing around with messy splatters! These are some awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahman your faux shaker is inspired, I am going to try this as I struggle so much with shakers! And fab to see you entered it at 'The Challenge' and you know that card number 2 is so up my street, one layer, splashes and a sentiment, who needs more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of the Embroidered bouquet stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! The rounded corners works well on the first one Rahmat! Love the girly grunge of the second one! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Just Us Girls! We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your first card is truly amazing and so so pretty. STUNNING. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls. I love your second card. Super simple and Iove splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure aced that sketch and I love the pretty floral "scene" you created! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just gorgeous work, Rahmat! Love your use of the sketch and the crisp, clean look to the card. Super sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your first card is very pretty and beautiful.. The second card is gorgeous loved the splash of colors.. Thanks for sharing your card over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete