Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A golden frame

Hello all, I am up with a card. I am case-ing Anita at CASEplorations, and I combined few challenges to make this one.
It is a simple card, I was really inspired by the colors, I had used water colors , and spread it on the acrylic block, and went smooshing my card, I didn't add too much mist here today, as I didn't wanted the colors to spread around the card too much.  Then I added the vellum like paper, it is in 2 different shades..the flowers are with orange streaks on it, and the leaves one has grey streaks. I ran through the big shot using sizzix dies.
This frame is a left over piece from MFT - stitched rectangle die, from a panel, I used for another card. I actually need a bit smaller piece so, ended up with this, and I kept it aside, on my desk to think where I could put this to use. This card was designed around this frame to fit in.
I added sequins in yellow, orange, and light pink..... too bad that they all look similarly colored in the picture.
The sentiment is from STAMplorations - trendy feathers.



Linking this with:

CASEplorations February challenge
I was inspired by the colors here, and the negative die cut as frame for the hearts. I don't have platinum, but had used gold to bring that shimmer in my card.

STAMPlorations - Anything Goes



4 Crafty Chicks
A simple hello friend card.

4 CC #286 {FRIENDSHIP}

The Card Concept
I was inspired the flowers, and some of the colors here.

Peek-a-boo Designs
Going the first row across - flowers, sequins, and die cut.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!



12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card..Gold frame adds that special touch! Thanks for the love at my blog...so glad to follow you here :)



    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation , Thanks for joining us at the Pee-a-boo chanllenge!
    Sharada
    DT Pee-A-Boo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a beautiful oil painting hanging on a gallery wall, thanks for gracing our CASEplorations gallery with this beauty, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold rectangle provides a beautiful frame for your watercolors. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and delicate card. Loving the texture of the vellum against the background colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness this is one of the most stunning cards I've seen in a long while. It's a work of art! Looks absolutely GORGEOUS, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Love the use of the vellum. Thanks for joining us over at CASEplorations this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The delicate vellum flowers and leaves are fabulous against those vibrant bursts of colour, Rahmat ... and the shiny gold frames them beautifully! Thanks for such a great CASE ... and for playing along with us at CASEplorations! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Love the gold frame! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant card ..that golden frame is making this class so classic !!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Vijaylaxmi :)

    ReplyDelete