Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Another mandala

Hey all, I am up with a quick share. This card is waiting to be shared for more than a week already.
I used a Mandala pattern here, and did the coloring using fine tip markers, this design is simple looking but bit time consuming for coloring.

After I color, I chose HLS stamps - mix mash to stamp the circles in different colors, and the sentiment is also from the same set.

Linking this with:

HLS CASE the designer February
I was inspired by the focal image and stamping around the card
HLS Anything Goes 

30 day marker challenge
Another entry here

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Fab card! Fresh, funky and fun. Those random circles in the background were a great idea.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking! Beautiful coloring, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and colorful. Love your patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little STampers Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete