Followers

Friday, February 5, 2016

As suggested by my friend - a card

Hello friends, I am up with another card today. This one is just finished. A friend of mine, who is also a saree designer, she suggested the colors to me a while ago and both of us talked through the idea and I immediately sat down to execute it. Actually my lunch time had already passed but, I gave priority to the card... LOL.
OK the colors she suggested was red, black and gold, also the idea for the couple. I used the font to print the silhouette and the words(again from quotes collection!!).
I used a black textured base and a red textured front, Once the printing part was done, I used sizzix valentines stamp to stamp the word "LOVE", and heat embossed in gold. The 'I' and 'You' are from Avery Elle - handwritten notes. The tiny hearts are from Wplus9. That's it. I kind of love this card with different colors for valentine. I hope you like it too.


Linking this with:

AAA Cards
Another entry here

The Card Concept
I have used the red color and the hearts from the picture

Curtain Call
I was inspired by the red and black colors here

4 Crafty Chicks
Another entry here
4CC #284 Love

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Another entry here

Have A Heart

STAMPLorations February CAS
Going with the optional twist

TIME OUT Challenge
Another entry here
'Love is the flower you've got to let grow'


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. I love this Rahmat, so very romantic. Tha silhouette is stunning. Loving your entries to TO and grea to see you at TCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card!! The silhouette and sentiment is perfect for Valentine's or a weddding :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so romantic take on our CAS Card challenge! Beautiful layout and the sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. -Ksenija, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! sweet silhouette...luv the sentiment too! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    shine always *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super stunning creation, gorgeous image and sentiment and thanks again for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another of your cards caught my eye! Love the silhouette in the coloured background. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the stamped image! Nice attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow
    stylish
    and love that silhouette
    and the gold one is a great part of the sentiment
    Congrats on your win Rahmat I have seen this card won at one place but I forgot where
    you are a talented lady
    Love this card much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are mistaken Monika. All the challenges I linked this one are still running. I would be happy to see it in a winners gallery though ;) I will get back to my commenting hopefully meet week. Thank you for your kind words xx

      Delete
  9. Very pretty color combo, Rahmat! Love the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Sweet and sentimental! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and romantic, Rahmat ... the sentiment is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card. I love the color scheme. The silhouette is fantastic and the gold is the perfect touch. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super romantic card, Rahmat -- and wonderfully CAS! Glad to see this beauty both at TO and the STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenges galleries! ~Shery

    ReplyDelete