Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Coloring again today

Hi everyone, I can finally say that my computer issues are sort of resolved. I finally can catch up on all the commenting and blog hopping I had missed for almost a month now.
I also missed out where my cards were top picks/ winners!!!! I just came across one today, which was from last week....anyways it is always great to see my card pop up as a winner, even though I saw it bit late ;)

I am into coloring nowadays, and since I am not very good at it, I had been challenging myself to get better with each card. I am not going to compare my coloring skills with anyone, if I do that then I think I will give up coloring ...lol.
I used waffle flower lotus stamp set here today. Actually I made another card with this set yesterday, will be posting it tomorrow, hopefully.
I used Faber CAstle water color pencils to color the flowers, and sponged  the water using a shimmery grey ink at the bottom, and I aso used the same ink to stamp the dragonflies around. Added a few rhine stones to finish of, the sentiment is also fro the same set.



Linking this with:

Addicted to CAS
Another simple entry here

The Challenge
Used just these colors here.

Seize the Birthdays
I am starting to think that my cards are not the right fit here, I think I am missing something when I add my cards here. Anyways here is another entry, while I think what I am missing ;)

30 days coloring challenge
I am truly enjoying this challenge, and I might go on even after this challenge is finished ;)

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Your colouring is terrific now but you'll be amazed how quickly it'll go from great to spectacular if you keep practicing.
    Ha ha! I know what you mean about thinking your cards being 'missing something' for some challenges. Personally I think some people don't get how difficult it is to create a really good CAS card and they only want to see frills and layers. (I know from experience -used to be the same) Don't succumb to that. You have an amazing CAS style.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is missing anything it is a great card, colored beautifully and lots of white space! Great job and thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring with your pencils...I love the soft pastels that you chose, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty CAS card. I totally understand the difficulty of creating a CAS card. You always want to add a little something. This card needs nothing more! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design! Love the soft coloring on the floral image. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete