Followers

Monday, February 22, 2016

Embossing folder stamping

Hey all, my second post. I have too many backlogs, so just sharing another one,
I had used a diagonal stripes embossing folder from Sizzix here. I inked it up in pear pizzaz and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss it. I drew this magnolia, and water colored it, it is an experiment, this is a first time drawing and water coloring something this size for me.
I fuzzy cut it and added it with foam adhesive.
The sentiment is from HLS.

  My humble drawing
 Water coloring , and embossing


Linking this with:

HLS CAS February
Used a folder here

HLS Anything Goes


Less is More
Going with some embossed texture
 ADD SOME TEXTURE

The Friday Mash Up
Only birthday theme here

30 days coloring challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. So pretty :) I love that striking flower in that subtle background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice birthday card, thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...hand drawn magnolia is super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! Great work and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and your watercolouring is so pretty not to mention your "humble" drawing just fantastic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background but your hand drawn watercoloured magnolia steals the show, Rahmat! It is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! Fantastic hand drawing and the watercolouring is WOW.
    I like the texture too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the embossing folder technique with the EP and that flower is stunning. Clever you on this being one of your first times drawing and water colouring a flower this size..very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great job with the drawing and watercolouring, such a beautiful flower! Fabulous background too. Thank you for sharing at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This beautiful Rahmat! Great embossing folder stamping! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!! That flower is gorgeous! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous drawing and watercolouring Rahmat... bravo! Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. And you drew it... so amazing! I wanted to compliment your soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I just say everything about this card is AWESOME!
    Love the watercolouring, texture, image and such attention to detail.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. You DREW that?!?! Amazing! Love you coloring too, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I am amazed by your magnolia drawing! Just perfect! I love your background as well. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely make and hand colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to be so late commenting, what an amazing drawing Rahmat and a super texture card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete