Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy bees

hello friends, a quick share. I made this card yesterday. I had used Paper Smooches free digi for this, even though I have a decent ccollection of stamps from PS, I chose the free digi today.
I used the bees, and flipped some of the bees, and rotated a few, and colored using pencils, and added a wink of stella on the wings, did some sponging on the bottom and top. Added the leaves from the set gently seasoned, and used a hand cut stencil for the clouds.


Linking this with:




hank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this cute card. The lemon and green combination gives it a lovely fresh feel.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- I love this one! Your background and coloring are stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again :)
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and adorable card and love these PS bees!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete