Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hexagonal center flower shaped card

Hi everyone, I am sharing a card which was made 2 days back. I haven't sat down to craft yet in 2 days time, bit busy with life.
Anyways, I made a shaped card. I have a template for a bigger size, and I made this card pretty small, as it opens to be really big.  Since I couldn't use the bigger one, I had to redo everything for this card, it is quite time consuming and tiring to get the hexagonal fold, and proceeding further with the petals, all had to cut in a way so that, the card can be folded well. I was able to create it at the first attempt *phew*
Once I had the card ready, I adhered the ombre pattern paper to all the 6 petals, and a baby pink card stock to the front, and then used ME- freestyle floras to stamp and used markers to color the flowers and leaves. I also used WPlus9 - embroidered flowers to stamp around, the sentiment is from Wplus9 and HLS.

The front


 The back with all the petals folded in...I stamped WPlus9 embroidered flowers and leaves on all the petals.

Once open, it looks like a flower.

The inside is kept plain, so that multiple people can write messages, or a single person can write many small notes.
 I hope you all like it. I usually make cards like these for my friends, so that we all friends can write in a single card. I am the one who brings the cards for the birthdays here ;)

Linking this with:
House of Cards
A shaped card here

Love to Scrap Challenge
Anything Goes

Shopping our Stash
Shaped cards

Seize the Birthday
Joining with Anything Goes


The Daily marker challenge
I am having fun here, I can see how my coloring is changing with each card here. Very inspired.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Great shaped card design! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh awesome card! Love that it shapes a flower when it's open! Thanks so much for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Bent Out of Shape" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your design! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is cool, such a fun and fancy fold & you've decorated it beautifully! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (shaped!) STASH with us this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! I LOVE the amazing colors you used, and the images are wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. Such gorgeous colours. Love the shape of this one.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and a unique shape. Love how it opens into a flower shape. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness how fun! I haven't made one of these type cards in years! Thanks for the inspiration....yours came out fabulous Rahmat! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! I love the ombre paper and how it opens up to the main card! That's so nice that there is room for everyone to sign it. :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - how clever; your card is perfect for the Shaped Card challenge at House of Cards; Thank you for joining us at House of Cards

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete