Followers

Friday, February 5, 2016

Interlocked glitter hearts

Hello everyone, this is my second time writing this post, can you believe that I accidentally deleted the post before publishing it!!!! I am so glad that I didn't delete the pictures, I usually delete once I am done posting from my computer *sigh*

I am going to keep it short, I made this card yesterday. I had used the double sided glitter technique for this, and used silver and pink glitter. I die-cut the hearts in different sizes, and interlocked 3 of the hearts and added the remaining as whole. The sentiment is computer generated and I stamped "you" in pink ink from momento.

 The glittery hearts against the sunlight.
There are quite a few challenges going on with the love theme, so I chose a few to link this up with:

CASology
Another entry this time with pure glitter

AAA Cards
Here is another entry here based on the theme

The Challenge
I had moved the sentiment up and hoping that it qualifies!

Double D Challenges
I had used pink, a different shade from the picture though

Inkspirational
Another entry here
Simon Wednesday Challenge
A simple entry here

Have A Heart


4 Crafty Chicks
A simple card here
4CC #284 Love

TIME OUT Challenge
I wasn't sure if I wanted to add this card here, but here I am adding it.
'Love is the flower you've got to let grow' 


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous design Rahmat and love how you linked them all. Thanks for joining Ink and TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, glittery and CAS! Love it! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card..love those glittery hearts! Thank you for joining our Double D "Pretty Pink Hearts" challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a very pretty creation! Simple yet stunning! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those linked hearts! So simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful and pretty Rahmat. Oozing romance and love.
    Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat, this is so sparky and fun! I love the interlocking hearts and that "love"sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these interlocking, sparkly hearts, fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those interlocking hearts are so sweet, Rahman, and I love all the fabulous sparkle! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the linked glitter hearts. Just so sparkly! LOVE your CAS card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Love how you have linked the hearts. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, so lovely, Rahmat! :) Gorgeously CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning glitter heart
    if you want to know I dont have much glitter paper
    and you I guess you love glitter
    adorable LOVE card Rahmat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh...I really enjoy this gorgeous card, Rahmat!! I love how you interlocked the glittery hearts :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh Rahmat...This is perfect card,really stunning card...LOVE IT...XX Željka

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute design! I like the interlocking hearts and the fun sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the beautiful interlocking hearts! Such a perfect Valentine! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the sparkly hearts! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work! Thank you for joining us over at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the shimmer on the gorgeous hearts! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete