Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Just blue

Hey friends, a quick share. All a one layer, but for the die cut sentiment.

I had used Mama elephant - freestyle florals here. stamped randomly around the card, and added a very little color, using yellow and green color pencils. Used a gold stock to add the sentiment, it is from Paper Smooches, and the "Happy Birthday" is from HLS - mix mash.
I like it, I have so many bowls of ceramic in this color combo, specially living next China, and visited China so often, this color scheme is the most common when it comes to ceramics.

I was inspired by Lesley's inspiration picture for this card. She has started a new feature on her blog, and it is not a challenge. I like to share my projects if the inspiration sparks a project!

 Linking this with:

Inspired by all the little things
I was inspired by the flowers, I would be joining, if the inspirations sparks something in me!
HLS Anything Goes
A happy birthday stamp from here

Simon 's Work it Wednesday
Just flowers here
FLORAL

Tuesday Throwdown
Another entry with the background.
Make your own background.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Really beautiful card! The blue looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very delicate and so very pretty. Love the look and feel of the card x

    ReplyDelete