Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Monochromatic valentine

Good morning all, I am up with a simple card, which was made 2 days back. This is a holiday week for us, and kids are home, and hubby went back to work just today after 5 days. When everyone is home, I usually don't sit for blogging. For last few months I am using my daughter's laptop, so I just don't feel it is fair to use it when she is home. My laptop is gone bad thanks to my dear taking it to school, and damaging the screen, gosh I need to get myself a new one!!! But I just don't want to collect too many electronics. We have way too many electronics for a family of 4 :(
Anyways that's also one of the reasons I am not able to comment frequently nowadays!!

Ok enough with my ranting ;)
I have chosen a monochromatic theme for this card, with a dash of silver. I chose a white base, and added a shimmery silver ribbon along the edges. Then Added a textured white front. Used die cut glittery foam hearts for the focal point. I chose the sentiment "LOVE" from Sizzix, and you from Paper Smooches. I decided to take a calculative risk by stamping the arrow on the letter"O" from another stamp set.

I know usually Valentines cards have pink and red, but I know many who will like it like this as well. My hubby would like this when compare to the red and pink one, so saving it for him.
I hope you all find it interesting as well.

Linking this with:

Less is More
A simple entry here
WHITE ON WHITE
(Accents in metallic or B/W are perfectly acceptable)

CAS on Sunday
A monochromatic entry here
Valentine

CASology
Joining in with a simple card

Lulupu Challenge
joined with another simple entry with hearts and arrow

Hearts & Arrows


Mod Squad Challenge
A simple card here.
FROM THE HEART

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Rahmat! This is a monochromatic beauty!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish and elegant. Love the added sparkle! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your beautiful card. Sometimes less IS more. This is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy, CAS, Chic, stunning and shimmering Rahmat. What more can we want! thanks for playing along in the birthday challenge this week at Less is More. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Rahmat, I love that delicate texture behind the heart!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Rahmat. I love the textured card and the silver is a great alternative to red/pink and perfect for a guy.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very cool card without pink heart for Valentine
    love your arrangement of Picture
    may I ask you in which part of your crafting table did you made this photo Rahmat
    great shooting
    hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rahmat this is so stylish!
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday celebration challenge!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahman, this is fabulous! Love the silver sparkle...a great change from red! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet CAS! Great way to implement 'Hearts & Arrows'!Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu February Challenge! Hope to see you again! :)
    Suchi-Lulupu DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous it is. You are so good at making minimalistic , elegant cards. :)
    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete