Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Muse inspired

Hey all, a quick share. I made this card this morning after breakfast, then got really busy. My kids are going to Japan in next few days, and my son happens to go for skiing for his experience week with school, we bought him some skiing gear. My daughter is also going to Japan, but hers is many cities through the week, but no skiing...but still need those big heavy winter gears. Did shopping , and stopped by hubby's hotel for lunch. My kiddos like the buffet here, well Four Seasons is pretty popular for its food. Followed by some grocery shopping, and finally home, and needed some me time, so sat down to write this post....before I start cooking dinner....hah some days are crazy.

Ok to the card, I am making one for Muse, actually I made another card yesterday, but I don't know why I don't see myself in there, so not going to link that.
This is a one layer card.I masked the top, and I used a home made stencil for this, and inked up squeezed lemonade distress ink for the vertical columns. Then used AlteNew - lacy scroll, and stamped using the same ink, and doodled the stem, and stamped the leaves from the same set.
The sentiment is from 2 different brands, adding a picture of the sets.
A few rhine stones to finish off.
Adding 2 pictures again, as I couldn't decide on the right prop for the picture ;)


  My hand cut stencil, all ready to be inked up
 Used "awesome" from this set
 and the rest from here.


Linking this card with:

Muse
I was certainly inspired by the warm yellow here, but using a different shade. I also like how the flower is placed and the sentiment as well. Slightly different take than Jenni's beautiful card.

CASology
Another entry with distressed ink, some challenges get the best of me..couldn't think of a card for the last week's cue.

Shopping your Stash
Another entry here
One layer

Share Joy Challenge
Playing with a CAS card for a friend.

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything Goes

Inkspirational
Joining in with my vertical stripes, which look like rectangles....it is geometric, hoping it will fit!!

a2z Scarpbooking challenge
forgot to add, when I posted this card, adding now before the deadline. I had masked the top of the card, please see the picture above.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

25 comments:

  1. Bright and jolly card, brought a smile to my face. Busy day in your household today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat this is gorgeous love your take on my card can clearly see where you have taken inspiration from!! and so happy that you took time to join in this week with us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh That seeing that handcut stencil makes me very Happy !Loved the bright yellow used beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun and funky card. Love the clean, fresh and bright feel of this one.
    And Oh My! Sensational lining up of the sentiment stamp!
    Thanks for your good wishes on my DT place.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, loved that you made your own stencil the colours are gorgeous. thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the one layer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat, I love how you stretch your stamps, and your creativity is truly endless! This is lovely, and your stencil was used to great effect! So great to have you join us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your geometric take on the muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've reduced the layers and made this a simple, sunny card! So great to see you at both CASology and Muse this week, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! so pretty, this is a gorgoeus design, luv the stripes and the pretty flower! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, bright card! The stripe background looks great and the flower is a perfect pairing! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very soft and pretty, great job on the homemade stencil and masking the top! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, the yellow stripes are awesome! Thanks for joining us at a2Z!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sentiment is perfect with a bright, sunny color! Thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely and light. Bravo on creating your own stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab job creating your own stencil! Love the bright yellow! Thanks for sharing and for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "One is a Lonely Number" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous take on Jenni's card, Rahmat! I love your stripes and your flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty cool. Love the card.

    So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Rahmat!!!!!! Love to see you at A2z! Perfect MUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card, love the yellow! Thanks for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for playing along with the A2z scrapbooking challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous sunshiny springy looking card. Thanks for joining in at shoppi g our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The bold use of yellow is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  23. A sunny, pretty card, Rahmat; the yellow is marvelous! As for fitting the geometric challenge...absolutely! So glad you linked up at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete