Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Out of comfort zone again!

Hey all, its my second card in a row, where I have stepped out of my comfort zone. I am pretty bad at coloring ;) despite knowing this, I challenged myself to color a card full of stamped images.
I chose Mama Elephant- freestyle florals for this, and stamped the flowers, buds and leaves randomly. Used markers to color it. I restricted myself from adding too many shades, as I am just starting out to experiment with coloring, and I am kind of ok with how it looks!
The sentiment is a die cut from Paper Smooches, and HLS - mix mash.
I chose a pink base, and die-cut the front using MFT stitched rectangle die, and aded foam adhesive to the inside panel to give a dimension.
I hope my coloring isn't really that bad, I would love to hear what you guys have to say about this.




Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge
Going with flowers and buds to show grow.


'Love is the flower you've got to let grow' 

Seize the Birthday
Joining with Anything Goes

STAMPlorations February CAS Challenge 
Anything Goes

CAS(E) this Sketch
Pretty close to the sketch

Addicted to CAS
I know it lacks lots of white space, but it is a clutter free card with just coloring, trying to push it through. I totally understand if doesn't fit in ;)

Color Throwdown
Mostly used the colors from the palette

30 day coloring Challenge
I am not a pro when it comes to coloring, but after looking at your challenge wanted to give a go.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. What are you talking about!? Your coloring is very lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you have a problem colouring to me.
    This is stunning. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have buy that MFT Rectangle Stitched Rahmat
    this is FUNTASTIC coloring
    and love the combination of flower leaves and dots
    I do like to make my own DP too and yours is adorable eventhough out of your confort zone
    congrats Rahmat this is adorable
    and I wish you can visiting me back..hope you have computer and internet again not only writing on your mobile phone hehehe I dont like too typing comment on my mobil phone it is small and not easy like in my laptop
    see you maybe soon at my Post...did you see my crafting room I posted in three parts sweety
    maybe you like to peek it hehe
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love your stamped background and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thank you for joining us at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Beautifully done! So glad you could join us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Your flowers are sooo pretty...love how you used the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a gorgeous background! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'd never know you were just starting to experiment with coloring. This is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the popped up panel--a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Your colouring looks perfect to me ... great job! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete