Followers

Monday, February 22, 2016

Take 2- Monochromatic masculine card

Hey friends, its Monday already. February is almost gone by next week.
I am sharing the card, which I was talking about yesterday. This one is  also a one layer, and a white base, I used the same stamps from Mama Elephant - zenith shapes to stamp the chevrons. I used HLS - mix mash to stamp around the circles and sentiment in Marine breeze from Stamping up. I added few sequins and rhine stones to finish off.


Both black and white together, I am sort of confused, which one I like more....I think black one.

Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge
Another entry with white base

HLS Anything Goes


colourQ
Used blue here with the colors

The Male Room
Going in with another color scheme

CAS(E) this Sketch
Another entry here

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I like them both but for me it's the classy black one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look super awesome!! Love the stripes!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how this time you used the White base and great use of the HLS stamps. Thanks for joining us again at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cool and stylish, Rahmat ... the gold against the black is particularly striking! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! Love how you've mixed the challenges!
    But I guess I differ - I liked the white one better! :) But really, the chevron background really is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like geometric cards for men . Thanks for joining in with The Male Room's monochrome challenge
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool monochromatic card! Thanks for playing at TO!

    ReplyDelete