Followers

Friday, February 26, 2016

Water coloring with distress inks

This is my second card. I had used the waffle flower - lotus stamps here. I stamped using the squeezed lemonade on a water colors paper and heat embossed using clear EP, and then masked it and stamped the lily pad in crushed olives and heat embossed.
 I then used the same distressed inks to add the color using a wet brush.
I think I have messed up the lotus a bit, while trying to give a shade...and here I am sharing it after messing it up ;) Do you think you guys can overlook that I messed it up...
Since I decided to share it with you guys anyways, I proceed with sponging the base with tumbled glass, and also added the dragon flies using the same ink. Added the fuzzy cut lotus using foam adhesive.
I stamped the stalk in crushed olive and colored using a pencil. Could have stamped another one, but I just wanted a single stalk going up, thinking that the another one is behind this one. It was one of my decisions, which I always question, and go with the flow of my creative process.  The sentiment is from the same set.



  after heat embossing
 masking, I forgot to click photo after stamping the lily pad

Linking this with:

CASology
Another entry -this time with just distress inks

Little Tangles
As I don't have any of your stamps, unfortunately not available in my part of the world. I did looked at the free digis, but couldn't think of water coloring , so adding with another stamps.

a2z Scrapbooking February challenge
I had done masking

Masking

Simon Wednesday challenge

Anything Goes

30 days coloring challenge
Another entry here

Share Joy Challenge
A CAS entry here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. I think your cards beautiful! I really don't see where u messed up at all, I think the lotus looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very pretty. I love the painted flower and sponged background. I do not see anywhere you messed up. I wish all my cards were this beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rahmat, lovely yellow sunny FABulousmess!!!!thanks for joining us at A2Z scrapbooking challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS design!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower is lovely. Beautifully done.

    So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card, I love how you did the bottom inkng too! Thanks for joining in at A2Z!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat beautiful flower and inking! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flower looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Rahmat! So sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your CAS card. The yellow flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that flower is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the A2Z scrapbooking challenge

    ReplyDelete