Followers

Monday, April 4, 2016

Take 2 - You got this

Happy Monday all, I am up with a quick card, I was working on it since last few days. I printed the girl gymnast using a font, also added the sentiment - you got this. Sat down yesterday evening to put together the card.

I sponged the panel with versamark purple chalk ink, Then I used black soot, and purple di ink to add splatters on the card. Then used the STAMplorations stamps to stamp around the card, it is an inspiration card, so these stamps were just perfect for it, rounded the corner and added the panel to a white base.

Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge
Another entry here.
'A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water' by Eleanor Roosevelt

STAMplorations April Theme
Only with theme

STAMPlorations Anything Goes


Stamping Sensations
My card is girl/woman themed only


********One for the Girls********

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Amazing card, Rahmat! You don't usually see feminine cards in purple (I don't understand why!) and so I really did like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that silhouette from STAMPlorarons? Love it! And the perfect card for out challenge, fab inspirational words, love to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely feminine creation Rahmat and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I certainly love this card! So artsy it is Rahmat! ALSO LOVED THE Splatters! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
      Suchi - DTxx

      Delete
  5. What a cool design, Rahmat! I love how you've used those sentiment stamps. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it specially the inspirational bg !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design Rhamat! thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card for the theme challenge. Love the colours, the layout and the splats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful encouragement card. Love the silhouette and all the purple accents. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - I would dare to if I could but I dare not try for fear I would fall. I certainly would fall - I am not that flexible!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many inspiring words! Love how you placed them; a real cheering card! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous feminine creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the silhouette and the placing off words. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations April challengeand hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete