Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Stenciled Proton!

Happy Sunday to all, I am up with a simple stenciled card. i had this quote which I wanted to use for a long time, but was waiting for the right challenge to make.

Luckily I was able to sit and craft, so I made a few cards, will post as and when depending on how much screen time I can handle ;) I am a whole better now, but taking time to get back to blogging in full swing.

For this card, the sentiment is computer generated, I played around the fonts and spacing, once I was happy I printed it off.
I used Heidi Swapp's honeycomb stencil, and sponged a clustered hexagon, similar to the bondings in organic chemistry, for those who don't know - Chemistry is my favorite subject, specially organic chemistry.
I used a pale green pigment for the sponging, masked around so that I don't get around.
Once the sponging was done, I used a fine tip felt marker and added the lines to highlight he hexagons. I then used a tiny dot stamp from ME, these are for flower centers, but I had used to add my protons here in wild wasabi from SU. I added a pale green textured base to match my front. A few matching green tiny sequins to finish of the card, I am super happy with the look. I hope you all like it as well :)

 masked and ready to be inked.
Linking this with:

CASology
A simple stenciled card here.

STAMPlorations May Theme
joining in with anything goes.

Uniko Studio May Challenge
It is a unisex card, so I am hoping it will qualify here with the masculine theme.

CWS Challenge
Another entry here.

Less is More
Only 5 challenges linked total.
I am hoping that my protons card is a right fit here, as there is lot of pops and bangs during a chemical reaction  ;) .
Something that pops or bangs
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. Great card, very clever design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment and you've made a fabulous card with it. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it all started with a big BANG!!! Super make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep the chemistry aside for now - but I love the card - that sentiment is witty and just perfect! Way to go Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a bit technical for me Rahmat... not being scientifically minded, but I can recognise a fab card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! O-chem was not my favorite... I mostly remember during the lecture period watching a girl who sat in the front row sink lower and lower in her seat as the topic became trickier! Again, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat, this is brilliant! The sentiment is great, and I love how you designed your stencil to resemble chemical bonds! Clever and fun! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever! I love what you did here with the stencil and I also enjoyed the quote! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever! Wonderful idea. Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! Rahman, you always have the best sentiments! Love your super clever card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tee hee hee! And oh-so-clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant sentiment Rahmat - and a super card!
    Glad you are feeling better
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic take on the challenge although like Chrissie I'll take your word for it on the scientific thinking behind it. Clever sentiment super CAS and great to see you play at Less is More and Uniko with it. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great image and sentiment combo! Thanks for joining us at CWS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very clever take on the challenge and a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this idea and so creative. Thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps. Billie A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant! I loved chemistry too and there were always pops and bangs in the lab. Your card is fantastic and I especially love the sentiment.
    So glad that you are feeling better.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is brilliant, Rahmat! Love the science theme and that clever sentiment :) Great to see you at Less is More and at Uniko too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a cool idea! Very clever!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool and fab card. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the sentiment so fun and quirky. FAB geometric design and perfectly CAS and masculine too. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete