Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

2 flower cards

Hello all, happy weekend to all. I thought of sharing 2 cards, I made these yesterday. Both are floral cards, off lately I am into flowers, maybe its the summer that is making me see all the beautiful colors around! But I am loving it.
The first one is a one layer card, I had used MFT - beautiful blooms, the colors are inspired by MFT color Challenge. I decided to just stamp without any masking, in my opinion, it goes well since I stamped as a bouquet. Next time I would try this with some bright colors, but I am loving these soft shades as well. I used PS - botanical for the tiny blooms, and the sentiment is from HLS and Uniko. I added jewels to flower center, and a white floss to finish off, YES the floss is on grab nowadays, I think I have used it on most cards I made recently.


Linking this with:

MFT Color Challenge
 Inspired by the colors of this Challenge


Seize the birthdays
A simple entry here


Uniko Studio
Another entry inspired by some of the colors and blooms


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is also close to one layer but for the fussy cut lotus. I stamped the lotus from Waffle Flower in worn lipstick and water colored it before fussy cutting it.
Added this with a foam adhesive, and stamped a dragonfly, and thanks from Waffle flower, and the bold beautiful from Uniko.
The base is lightly inked using blue, and yellow shades of ink. A few jewels and a twine to finish off.

Linking this with:

CAS-ual fridays
I think I will stop now, you girls must be getting tired of my entries ;)


CAS(E) this Sketch
Just by the sketch


Waffle Flower Challenge
inspired by the colors and flowers from the picture
wfc-201606-photo


Before I go, leaving with the pictures of the sunset from yesterday, it was magnificent!

 
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards, love the soft colours of the first one. That was an amazing sunset, thanks for sharing. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these florals are real beauties!! Love your CAS clean designs here! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Rahmat - the twine adds a touch of pretty elegance to both of them! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunset shots are just amazing, Rahmat!
    Love your cards this time too! I especially love the first one - I dunno, maybe the colors - it just looks really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh so pretty. Love the daintiness of the bunch of flowers on your first card. Thanks for linking it up at Uniko. And spectacular sunset photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards!! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!
    Pretty sunset, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! I've been away from Blogland for a week, and you've been a busy girl! I love the way the ties on the first card resemble a tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! your sunset images are stunning!

    And I just love your perfect flower cards : ) each one just makes me happy : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I especially love how you've done the first one. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)
    The sunset pics are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, Rahmat ... both of them ... I especially love the first ... such a soft, delicate, dreamy bouquet ... gorgeous! Fab photo's ... what a spectacular sunset! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at Uniko! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous cards and that sunset...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE both your floral cards, simply beautiful and stunningly CAS. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko challenge again. AND before I go - WOW! Your photos are amazing too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete