Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

An announcement

Hello friends, today I want to let out the secret, I have been holding in for many weeks now ;)


I am now part of Uniko Design team!!! When Bev emailed me in early August to invite me to join, I was over the moon. I am very happy to be joining the team. If you are a regular visitor here, you would know how much I love using Uniko stamps!!
 I hope I can do my best to showcase Uniko stamps with my work!
Thank you Bev for this wonderful opportunity!

That is all from me, I will be back tomorrow with my first DT inspiration for Uniko Challenge....stay tuned!

 Visit Uniko to read more.

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. That's super, Rahmat ! I'm sure you'll be amazing ! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love Uniko stamps too, they really do stamp so beautifully. I will be following you now, as I liked the 3 cards Bev picked out as some of her favourites of yours, particularly the 2nd one on her blog, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome news!! Congrats, Rahmat! I've seen you make some seriously beautiful cards using Uniko products and I know you've gonna be a wonderful DT there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delighted that you are on the team! I love your work and can't wait to see more. Welcome. Hugs, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. From all your cards with Uniko stamps I am sure your are going to rock it ! CONGRATULATIONS !

    ReplyDelete