Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

TCC #58

Hello all, it's time for a new challenge at the Card Concept. We have a fun inspiration for you this week.


I was pretty stuck with this inspiration picture at first, I got my cards ready just a few days back.
I made a card with the colors and felt as my inspiration first, and ended up not liking it mch as my CAS inspiration. So I made another card.

Here are both the cards.
This one was made after the first one. I used ARTplorations bubble stencil to ink the panel in various distress ink matching with the pictures colors.
Then added a gold glitter strip, ans few jewels to finish of the design, the sentiment is from Uniko.


Linking this card with:

STAMPlorations Anything Goes
 Bubble stencil used here


 CASology
 My design is framed in the panel.
 

Ranganjali September Challenge
joining in with colors and glitter


------------------------------------

This as the first card, based on the colors and felt. I masked the middle and used the same stencil to ink, using the same colors. Added a pink glitter strip on both ends. A felt dress. few jewels. The sentiment is from Woodware crafts. It was not looking very CAS to me, so decided to make another.


Addicted to stamps and more
Used stencils and felt


I hope you are inspired by this weeks picture, and join us for the challenge. Stop by the blog to see more from our talented DT.
Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. I love your take on the photo. Such a bright and cheerful card and that glitter strip is the perfect touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the polka dots--so colorful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fabulous card. You use the same stencil in so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stencil is just awesome, isn't it - you've been churning card after card, all of them so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set of cards....I love that stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have stencilled the challenge colours. The wee felt dress is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colro combo and the cute little dress - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card with awesome colors...Thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Hugs Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so bright and cheerful, Rahmat! :) Love the masking!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete