Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Leaves

Hello blogger peeps, happy Monday. We are on our Fall break, will go on a short holiday in next few days.
I made this Using Uniko new stamp release. I used the stamp sets in a different way here than intended. I stamped these as hanging creepers. I colored using markers. The sentiment is also from the same set. I used a textured base. I finished off with 2 leaf jewels.


 Linking this with:
WCMD 2016 | Stretch Your Stamps with Kelly 

 
WCMD 2016 | CAS with Kate

4 Crafty Chicks
Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge
 Anything Goes with Sentiment

Sovushka Slavia CAS Marathon stage II



 ----------------------------
The second card is made inspired by the CASE challenge at W&W with Lydia.
I used the negative part of leaf die from Sizzix for the front panel. I sponged the back with shades of green and blue. The sentiment is from Uniko, stamped on a water color strip. Added a small white leaf from the positive die.
A simple looking card.
Linking this with:

WCMD 2016 | CASE with Lydia

WCMD 2016 | Colour Combo with Heather P

Just Us girls

 

Simon Wednesday Challenge
 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful! I love the fun design of the first one and the multi colored leaves of the second. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful cards! Great use of color! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! The softness and beauty - just wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just lovely, both of them. I really like how you have used the stamps as creepers on the first card, very creative, and you have colored it perfectly. I also love the soft colors on your leaves on the second card. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Such a great idea to use the flowers as creepers ... they frame your sentiment perfect, and give a whole different feel to the card than if they were on the bottom. Thanks so much for joining my stretch your stamps challenge at Winnie & Walter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Rahmat. Love the watercolor goodness of the second.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Cool card! The flowers are very beautiful! Thank you from Sovushki Slavia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, great clean card, and so pretty, another masterpiece, and again thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, purely gorgeous!
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards, and I love the way you incorporated the colors from my challenge on the second one. ♥

    ReplyDelete