Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Uniko Release Day

Hi friends, I hope you had enjoyed the sneak peeks, and the introductions. We finally bring you the full sets.
Here they are:

Isn't this a lovely set, so many possibilities as I said earlier. 
I had used all kraft here. I used a solo solid tree stamp in green, and brown for the trunk, I used the stars and heat embossed in gold, the sentiment also from the new release. A brown glitter strip and a few jewels to finish off.

Linking this with the Double D challenge
 
 
----------------------------------

This card is my favorite, I used a white textured base card for the base. I had used the striped tree and I stamped it 3 times, and cut short of 2 stripes for the second and third step. I had used foam adhesive to add dimension to the tree, and used wink of stella on the white stripes, to mimic snow.
I stamped the tiny trees in a row on a smaller panel., and added the big one, and stamped the sentiment on the panel.


A close up at the wink of stella

Can you see the foam adhesive layering?
 
Linking this with:
Winter wonderful
------------------------------

I have used the pear pizzaz and the wild wasabi inks from SU. Then stamped the stars in red ink. A few jewels, and the sentiment is computer generated. That's it.


Linking this with :
 


This is a One layer card. I started off with Twisted citron, and barn Door distress inks, I sponged in random fashion, then I simply chose all the sentiments and stamped in random. Used the tiny pine leave and pine cones stamps from the Rustic Wreath set, and stamped to fill in between the sentiments, a few jewels to finish off.




  

I used SU wild wasabi to stamp the wreath, and then used a brown ink to stamp the small twigs, and red for the berries. Just 3 pine cones in brown, and a few jewels and sentiment below the wreath to finish off.


Linking this with Fusion

-------------------------------------------

Again all kraft here, I used Momento Olive ink for the wreaths, and then twigs in red, and cones in brown. The holly and poinsettia are from background winter vines set. I stamped the sentiments in the center of the wreaths. A few jewels ti finish off.



I hope you are inspired by the cards I made, and I say it again that these are must to have sets in your stash for your Christmas cards.

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!



31 comments:

  1. So wonderful! I especially loving the cards you created with these modern trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...such lovely CAS cards..My favourite is the one with background using sentiments..really warm colors..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath looks lovely on the different color cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So many beautiful cards :) i love how you've showcased the new uniko release stamps. That wreath and the geometrical trees are yummy!! Your work is stunning! Thanks for sharing.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Rahmat - your cards are all absolutely gorgeous! I particularly like the wonderful colouring on the one layer card and the randomish placement of the words. Such a great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful. I just love your cards. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful array of cards, Rahmat - looks like you have been having fun with the Uniko relase! I love the simplicity of your first card....I should use kraft more and the way that you layered up the stripey tree is brilliant on the second card! Love the one layer design with the ink blends and Christmas sentiments. So much to enjoy - thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw... love your cards and I love these stamps ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh so lovely Christmas cards! The one with the sentiments all over is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blown away by the array of cards you've designed, each one showing the new products in ingenious ways! The sentiments-all-over is eye-catching; the whimsical forest, fabulous! Awesome through and through!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah! You've been crazy busy with your Uniko stamps here Rahamt. All super stunning and an impressive collection of festive makes showcasing the sets brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I love the star garland for the trees! All your cards with the Rustic Wreath set are fabulous... so many possibilities! Love that set! I would have a hard time putting it down!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Such a wonderful showcase of all three sets, loving the CAS'ness' of your Christmas Pop cards. They way you have showcased Most Wonderful is genius and fun and lastly your Rustic Wreath cards are beautifully festive. Thank you so much for all your hard work in showcasing and promoting Uniko, it is truly appreciated. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wreaths on the kraft.
    All of the cards are wonderful
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow!! Your card are lovely!! I like that you made so many and they are all so different!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous showxcase Rahmat! All gorgeous but it's the all over stamped sentiment card that really pops for me, love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! These are all simply fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Traditional Christmas Colors’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, Rahmat, you have really shown how beautiful and versatile these stamps are. I love the one with the random stamping of sentiments and I'm glad you shared it at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've sure been busy, and what a great batch of cards! I really love the wreath and how easy it is to stamp. Lots of creative variety here. Thanks for sharing your kraft card with us at Double D. I just love the warmth and simplicity of that one. And those tiny jewels are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nicely done, like the 3D effect with adding the foam underneath each part of the tree. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4 CC

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful array of cards Rahmat ! You showcased perfectly this gorgeous release ! My fav are the ones with the wreath, it makes the cards so delicate ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are gorgeous! SO glad you shared them at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super gorgeous cards Rahmat! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah Rahmat your cards are all amazing! I love that new tree stamp and the scripty sentiments from Uniko! What a gorgeous post! Thank you so much for sharing with us at All the Little Things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow so many cards & lovely inspiration! I love the Kraft card blanks - not something I usually use but you have inspired me! X

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW.. Rahmat, they all are beautiful and fantastic. I love all those tree cards and the wreath ones are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! Beautiful CAS cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete