Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Repetitive stamping

Hey all, I am up with another card using the winnie&walter products.

I have used the repeat stamping with the wood grain stamp from them on the kraft front, the base is a shimmery wood-grain brown color card stock.
I used DI to stamp all the 4 panels on the front by moving the stamp sideways twice.
Once I was hap[y with the stamping, I used the happy cutaway and die cut the word, and arranged the negative bits to finish off the main focal sentiment. I stamped and heat e,boss gold EP on the base colored strip for the rest of the sentiment, and added it using a foam adhesive.
I added 4 gold sequins to finish off.

Linking this with:
w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Repetitive Stamping Challenge with Crystal 
 


w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Grid Challenge with Keren
  Taking the liberty to call th stamping in grid form.

w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Four Challenge with Shay 
 used 4 sequins and stamped 4 wood grain panels

HLS Anything goes with dies
Joining in with the negative of the dies here
 

Seize the Birthday
 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. This is really nice! Love the look of wood you've created, using the different inks generates a really cool effect! And you've maintained the colors even with the sentiment, which I really liked! Superb card, Rahmat!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a perfect Masculine card ! Loved the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this! It reminds me of parquet flooring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always at a loss for masculine cards, this one fills the bill. Great job in this one. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday, hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Rahmat..Love the wooden panels on the background..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge . Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete